Position: NAMI Oklahoma Executive Director
Job Description and Qualifications
Apply on or before July 15, 2019
The Executive Director is responsible for providing leadership toward the achievement of the organization’s mission and strategic plan through coordination with the Board of Directors, the state affiliates, and the members.
Duties are as follows:
• Work to expand NAMI Oklahoma’s funding strategy to ensure continuing
• Promote awareness and visibility of the NAMI vision and direction; and
• Work with the staff, board, and members to develop appropriate organizational actions and programs.
• Strong supporter of NAMI's mission and a passion for mental health issues
• BA/BS, MA preferred
• 6-7 years experience in a non-profit setting
• Background in management of nonprofits, fiscal management, fundraising, and
• Demonstrated success as a leader working with committees, councils, and
• Strong speaking, writing, and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Applicants must complete an application, submit cover letter, resume and references.
Application deadline is July 15, 2019.